Butler County Criminal Defense Attorneys
If you are not charged, but you are being investigated, you must contact an attorney immediately. Do not delay! Otherwise, you will be giving up important rights.
If you have been charged with a crime, your life is on the line. You need a skilled and experienced lawyer with the knowledge and experience to defend your rights. The criminal defense attorneys at Rittgers & Rittgers have over 75 years of combined legal experience fighting for the rights of those accused of crimes ranging from murder to rape and other sexual offenses. From defense of adults, to juvenile criminal defense, we have built a strong record of success throughout Ohio by providing each case with the attention to detail it requires. Our vast experience including prosecuting cases ranging from aggravated murder to DUI enables us to put that experience to work for you.
If you've been arrested on criminal charges, it's essential to talk to an attorney about your case before talking to investigators. To schedule a confidential consultation to discuss your case, contact criminal defense lawyers at Rittgers & Rittgers by calling 513-932-2115.
Our Criminal Defense Practice
Our criminal defense attorneys counsel and represent people facing criminal charges related to the following:
- Felonies and Misdemeanors, including homicide and murder, drug charges (possession, sales, and trafficking of marijuana, heroin, cocaine, ecstasy, or meth ), aggravated vehicular assault, battery, domestic violence, theft, robbery, burglary, arson, juvenile defense, vehicular homicide, and weapons charges.
- OVI/DUI/DWI (driving while under the influence of alcohol)
- Traffic Violations, including reckless driving, hit and run, vehicular manslaughter, vehicular homicide, driving after suspension, speeding, and other traffic offenses
- White Collar Crimes, including embezzlement, insurance fraud, bank fraud, and identity theft.
- Sex Offenses, including rape, gross sexual imposition, unlawful sexual contact with a minor, sexual battery, and other sex-related crimes.
- Internet Crimes, including importuning, solicitation of sex, and child pornography.
- College Student Offenses, including disorderly conduct to drunk driving (DUI / OVI), underage consumption, and burglary.
- Drug Crimes, including drug trafficking, prescription drugs and drug-search issues.
- Expungement, or sealing of a criminal record.
- Forfeiture of assets.
Our attorneys are frontrunners in the criminal defense field in Ohio. We have held leadership positions in organizations, including President of the Ohio Criminal Defense Association. Over our years of practice, we have built a strong network of experts that we often use to help us analyze and investigate each case. We have handled cases in state, federal, the Ohio Supreme Court.
Big City Capabilities • Small Town Focus
Using our vast network of resources and our years of experience, we use our skill and knowledge to handle your case in a professional and personal manner. We take the time to get to know you and your case. We will take all of the steps necessary to protect your rights and your future.