Experienced Lawyers, Unparalleled Service
From divorce to criminal defense, we feel that strong legal representation starts with attention to detail. We are aggressive litigators and skilled negotiators with the knowledge, experience and resources to assess the merits of each case. Our dedicated attorneys take the time to get to know you and your case. By understanding your needs, we will develop a case that is designed to maximize your options and opportunities for success.
The Service You Deserve
Personal care is just one of the strengths our firm, Rittgers & Rittgers, will put to use building a strong case on your behalf. The other key ingredients of a successful case are experience and knowledge. With more than 100 years of combined legal experience, we have a solid grasp of the law and facts necessary to move any case in the direction of success. Our experience in leading state and local bar associations is the result of the experience and knowledge that we will use to help you.
One or more of us belong to the following:
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- American Association for Justice
- Warren County Bar Association
- Greater Cincinnati Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- The DUI Group
- Cincinnati Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Listed in Ohio SuperLawyers
- Top Attorneys in the Nation
We have held the following leadership positions:
- Past President, Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Past President, Warren County Bar Association
- Founding Member, National DUI College
- Vice President, Warren County Bar Association
- Treasurer, Warren County Bar Association
- Board Member (past and present), Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Warren County Bar Association, Greater Cincinnati Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
From all levels of state court to federal court, our attorneys have built a reputation for success. Our legal strategies in Ohio Supreme Court cases have led to the creation of OVI/DUI/DWI laws that impact people not just in Cincinnati and Lebanon, but throughout Ohio.
Our attorneys also accept cases related to civil rights violations, protecting the victims of child sex abuse, business law and litigation, and probate and estate administration.
Contact us online or call us at 513-932-2115 for a consultation.