The Attorney You Choose Impacts the Settlement or Verdict of Your Motorcycle Accident Case
Rittgers & Rittgers recently authored a new White Paper discussing the importance of selecting the right lawyer after you are injured in a motorcycle crash. Whether or not you are in Southern Ohio and considering Rittgers & Rittgers, this White Paper is a valuable resource to help you with your important decision.
The White Paper (PDF) is completely free, so download it and share it with the motorcycle lovers you know.
If you were wrongfully injured in a wreck in Southern Ohio or Northern Kentucky, call us for a free initial consultation.
Table of Contents
- History of Success Makes a Difference (p2)
- Attorney Location is Important (p5)
- Client Testimonials Matter (p7)
- A Good Attorney Can Help Find Ways to Collect Against Insurance Companies (p9)
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage (p10)
- Umbrella Policies and Company Policies (p11)
- Collecting Insurance Money Against the Motorcycle Driver in Addition to the Other At-Fault Party (p12)
- Medical Payments and Subrogation (p14)
- Conclusion (p15)
To download the White Paper, click here.