Kourtney P. Brueckner focuses her practice on all family law, divorce, and child custody issues. She is a zealous advocate for her clients using a holistic approach both inside and outside the courtroom. Kourtney employs various techniques including mediation and settlement to give clients the best option for their highly personal situation.
Kourtney is an active member of the Cincinnati Bar Association. She is on the CBA Community Service Committee. She was awarded with the 2018 Community Service award for her impact on the Cincinnati community. Kourtney is also a member of the American Bar Association, ABA Family Law Section, Ohio Bar Association, and the Cincinnati Bar Association, and Domestic Relations Committee. Kourtney also gives back to the Cincinnati community through pro bono work with the Volunteer Lawyers Project.
Kourtney earned two Bachelor of Arts degrees in Political Science and International Affairs from the University of Cincinnati and her J.D. from Ohio Northern University. While in law school, she served as the Symposium Editor of the Law Review.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Ohio, 2017
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2018
- Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law, Ada, Ohio
- Honors: Dan Guy Appellate Advocacy Competition, Semi-Finalist
- University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Honors: Phi Alpha Delta, Vice President of External Affairs, Social Chair
- Honors: Mock Trial, Vice President, Captain, Opening Attorney
- Honors: Model United Nations, Head Delegate
- Honors: Chi Omega Women’s Fraternity, New Member Educator
- Major: Political Science
- Major: International Affairs
Pro Bono Activities
- Legal Aid Society of Greater Cincinnati, Volunteer Lawyers Project
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Young Lawyers Community Service Committee
- Junior League of Cincinnati