Samantha is detail-oriented, result-focused, and driven. She focuses her practice in domestic relations where she helps people with divorce, child custody, and support matters.
Samantha is a former U.S. Army Active Duty, combat veteran. She’s qualified to jump out of planes and fast-rope out of helicopters. Samantha deployed to Bagram, Afghanistan with the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault). While in the military, she provided legal assistance to serving Soldiers, Family Members and Retirees who had legal issues that included divorce and support obligations. Samantha was hand-selected to serve as the Chief of Administrative Law where she reviewed internal investigations related to Army operations while deployed to Afghanistan. She also worked as a military prosecutor. When she returned to the States, she worked in Washington D.C. for the Judge Advocate General Corps Recruiting Office and Trial Defense Services.
Prior to joining Rittgers & Rittgers, Samantha worked in civil litigation handling medical malpractice cases. She also served as the lead prosecutor for the City of Hamilton Municipal Court, which is the busiest single-judge jurisdiction in Ohio, prosecuting approximately 4,205 misdemeanor cases annually and conducting probable cause hearings for felony cases.
Samantha grew up in Greenhills, Ohio. She has two amazing boys and extended family in Butler and Warren County. Samantha brings focus, determination and calm under pressure during family law matters.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Ohio, 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces, 2012
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2015
- Northern Kentucky University, Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Highland Heights, Kentucky
- J.D. - 2007
- Xavier University, Cincinnati, Ohio
- B.A. - 2004
- Major: International Affairs- Business
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Butler County Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- U.S. Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps, 2008-2015 – Active Duty
- Airborne School – Graduate - 2008
- Sabalauski Air Assault School - Graduate, 2011
Pro Bono Activities
- Boys and Girls Club of Hamilton – Board of Directors, 2017 – Present
- Pisgah Youth Organization, Volunteer Coach, 2017-Present