Cincinnati Paralysis Injury Lawyer
No amount of money can adequately compensate someone who has been paralyzed in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence. Jury verdicts, settlements and other monetary awards will help alleviate some of the suffering a paralyzed individual will be forced to endure, but life will be a perpetual reminder of significant loss. Outsiders see the most apparent effects of paralysis:
- Mobility challenges
- Personal care needs
- A need for disability accommodations
A person with paralysis, however, often lives with myriad other painful and difficult realities, including:
- Interpersonal relationships completely changed by dependence and restrictions
- Constant risks of complications such as bladder infections, strokes or broken fingers or toes that can go unnoticed because of lack of sensation
- Neuropathy resulting in chronic pain, burning or tingling sensations
- Inability to take part in life activities that were once integral to one’s self-fulfillment: playing a musical instrument, taking mountain hikes, riding horses, riding a bicycle, playing a sport or actively playing with children, to name a few examples
Many people have demonstrated great courage and a strong willpower to overcome or at least cope with limitations imposed by paralysis. Christopher Reeve comes to mind, but there are countless others, some well known and many not well known. The Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation conducted a research study that showed that approximately 6 million Americans live with paralysis. Some function with paralysis better than others.
While our personal injury law firm cannot recover your once carefree healthy lifestyle, we are committed to helping our paralyzed clients mitigate the losses. We are aggressive in our advocacy for people who have suffered spinal cord injuries and now live with paralysis. We pursue the resources our clients need to cover all of the expenses and losses that go along with paralysis and also work to monetize the losses that are intangible.
Millions of Dollars Recovered for Victims of Negligence
Rittgers Rittgers & Nakajima has achieved numerous successful outcomes for people who were injured because of the negligence of others: motorists, manufacturers and property owners. Our firm’s experience, reputation for success and dedication will give you a decided edge. With decades of experience on our side, we are prepared to fight. Through negotiation or at trial, our goal will be to ensure that you receive compensation that will allow you to put your life back together with the accommodations and amenities you need to thrive once again.
Initial Consultation · Available 24/7 · Cincinnati Paralysis Injury Attorneys
From law offices in Cincinnati, Lebanon and West Chester, our personal injury lawyers represent people throughout southern Ohio. Contact us by calling 513-496-0134.