Cincinnati Head-On Collision Lawyers
Head-on collisions are notorious for their likelihood of causing serious, severe or catastrophic injuries. You may have suffered a brain injury, serious lacerations, an amputation or internal organ damage as a result of a head-on collision. You may have high medical bills and face a very long recovery. Long-term disability is a real possibility if you suffered severe injuries in a head-on crash.
To be effective, an injury claim or lawsuit after a head-on collision will need to include a detailed investigation into the accident itself as well as a comprehensive description of injuries and the injured person’s prognosis. Rittgers & Rittgers has years of experience handling both aspects of personal injury cases.
As we investigate the accident, we may learn that the head-on collision was caused or triggered by:
- Road conditions: The roadway surface may have been icy or in a construction zone.
- Weather and visibility: Snow, rain or bright sunshine may have impaired drivers’ abilities to keep full control of vehicles.
- Vehicle integrity: Tires may have been bald or brakes may have failed.
- Driver inexperience: A teen driver or a new driver may have been unfamiliar with the area and unable to respond quickly to driving hazards.
- Driver fatigue or inattentiveness: Speeding, drunk driving, texting while driving or driving while sleepy may have been a factor.
- Traffic congestion: In the case of a multiple-car accident, cause and effect can be difficult to determine for each impact.
Hope After a Head-On Collision — Settlement and Verdicts Valued at Millions of Dollars Recovered for Accident Victims
Rittgers & Rittgers has achieved many noteworthy results in car accident cases, including injury cases involving head-on collisions. Settlements and verdicts have amounted to millions of dollars for our clients whose lives were turned upside down after catastrophic motor vehicle crashes.
Zealous, Effective Representation in All Personal Injury Matters
Our lawyers resolve personal injury cases of all types, including:
Initial Consultation · Available 24/7 · Cincinnati Head-On Collision Lawyers
From law offices in Cincinnati, Lebanon and West Chester, our personal injury attorneys represent clients throughout southern Ohio. Contact us.