Standing Up For Ohio Residents Against Insurance Companies
If you have had a difficult time dealing with an insurance company, you are not alone. In almost every case, the insurance company will attempt to avoid liability or minimize your claim. Insurance adjusters will often blame the injured party and deny liability or offer a settlement far below the fair value of the claim.
At Rittgers Rittgers & Nakajima, our Ohio-based personal injury attorneys have more than 200 collective years of experience taking on insurance companies for homeowners, drivers, motorcycle riders and others. With five office locations in the Cincinnati tri-state area, we are well-equipped to resolve the issues insurance companies raise in cases like yours. We know what it takes to prepare your case so that you receive maximum compensation for your damages.
Comprehensive Counsel For Numerous Insurance Disputes
Most accidents are covered by insurance. Unfortunately, dealing with an insurance company is not easy. Insurance companies do not always deal with people in good faith. At our law firm, we offer experienced representation for a variety of insurance issues, including:
- General insurance claim disputes: If you have a problem with dealing with an insurance company (homeowner’s insurance, car insurance or other), we can help you address the issue and find a resolution that meets your needs.
- Car insurance: We have experience handling car accident insurance involving uninsured/underinsured motorist claims, drunk drivers, teen drivers, and many other types of motor vehicle accidents. We can help you determine whether you really have full coverage following an accident.
- Motorcycle insurance: Bikers are often treated unfairly by the insurance company after an accident; we deal with these situations aggressively.
- Homeowners insurance: If you or a family member has been injured on your property, or if you were injured on another person’s property, the homeowners’ insurance company may be responsible for covering any personal injury claims.
- Avoiding insurance company tricks: There are numerous tricks that insurance companies play in accident claims. Please know that your insurance adjuster is not your friend. Hire a lawyer to help you navigate the insurance claims process.
We Are Here To Help
If you are currently speaking to an insurance representative, you should contact a lawyer. Find a lawyer who has experience with cases like yours. Interview your lawyer and make sure that he or she has a good reputation in the community and a history of success in resolving injury cases.
Contact Our Personal Injury Law Firm Today
To discuss your insurance claim concerns, contact our Ohio injury attorneys today by calling us in Ohio at 513-496-0134, calling us in Kentucky at 859-495-1669 or by using our online contact form. You can reach us 24/7. We offer consultations and have convenient locations in Lebanon, West Chester, Cincinnati, Florence and Oxford.