Rittgers Rittgers & Nakajima Experienced Lawyers, Unparalleled Service
From criminal defense / OVI to serious injury and wrongful death cases, the attorneys at Rittgers Rittgers & Nakajima have a reputation throughout Ohio and northern Kentucky for achieving excellent results. In criminal cases, the firm has numerous not guilty verdicts in cases were no plea bargain was offered. In injury and death cases, the firm has numerous multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements in cases other lawyers would refuse to fight.
The Service You Deserve
Personal care is just one of the strengths our firm, Rittgers Rittgers & Nakajima, will put to use building a strong case on your behalf. The other key ingredients of a successful case are experience and knowledge. With more than 200 years of combined legal experience, we have a solid grasp of the law and facts necessary to move any case in the direction of success. Our experience in leading state and local bar associations is the result of the experience and knowledge that we will use to help you.
One or more of us belong to the following:
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- American Association for Justice
- Warren County Bar Association
- Greater Cincinnati Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- The DUI Group
- Cincinnati Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Listed in Ohio SuperLawyers
- Top Attorneys in the Nation
We have held the following leadership positions:
- Past President, Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Past President, Warren County Bar Association
- Founding Member, National DUI College
- Board Member (past and present), Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Warren County Bar Association, Greater Cincinnati Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
From all levels of state court to federal court, our attorneys have built a reputation for success. Our legal strategies in Ohio Supreme Court cases have led to the creation of OVI/DUI/DWI laws that impact people not just in Cincinnati, Oxford and Lebanon, but throughout Ohio.
Our attorneys also accept cases related to civil rights violations, protecting the victims of child sex abuse, business law and litigation, and probate and estate administration.