Aggressive Defense Against Drug Crime Charges
- Drug Searches
- The Police Officer Did Not Read Me My Miranda Rights. Will My Case Be Dismissed?
- Drug Trafficking
- Marijuana Possession and Trafficking
- Medical Marijuana Law Raises Questions
- Prescription Drugs
- Substance Abuse
If you are facing criminal allegations related to drugs, the choices you make today will impact your life tomorrow.
At the law firm of Rittgers & Rittgers, our criminal defense lawyers provide aggressive representation for people accused of drug crimes. With more than 200 years of combined experience, our attorneys effectively handle a wide variety of drug related criminal cases involving possession and trafficking of prescription and illicit drugs.
Our experience can benefit you in many ways. Your questions will be answered quickly and accurately. Your defense will be carefully planned and executed. Any mistakes made by the police will be used to help you. We have successfully resolved drug cases throughout southern Ohio for decades and can help you navigate your case.
To schedule a free consultation regarding drug possession or any other drug offense, call Rittgers & Rittgers at 513-932-2115.
We provide zealous defense representation against all drug crime charges, including:
- Drug possession: Even possession of small amounts of drugs can carry serious penalties. We will work diligently to minimize the consequences of these charges.
- Drug trafficking: The sale of drugs is treated particularly harshly, with serious penalties for even minimal sales. Although there are exceptions, drug trafficking is almost always a felony offense.
- Prescription fraud: Our lawyers provide aggressive defense representation for people accused of doctor shopping, forging prescriptions or altering prescriptions to obtain narcotics illegally.
- Drugged driving: Under Ohio law, it is illegal to operate a vehicle under the influence of drugs such as cocaine, heroin, LSD, marijuana, or methamphetamine. OVI charges are not restricted to people allegedly impaired by alcohol.
- Marijuana possession and trafficking: Despite the overwhelming public sentiment regarding the legalization of marijuana across the United States, Ohio continues to penalize people who possess, manufacture or sell marijuana.
Attorney Charles Rittgers, one of our founding attorneys, began his legal career as a prosecuting attorney in the Warren County prosecutor’s office. As a result of his experience prosecuting crimes, he has a unique understanding of the approach that prosecutors take in handling these claims. For many years now, Charles Rittgers has focused on criminal defense. Our firm has an impressive history of success.
EXPERIENCED REPRESENTATION FOR PEOPLE ACCUSED OF DRUG CRIMES IN OHIO
When you don’t know where to turn, we are here to help. Whether you were arrested for misdemeanor drug possession or felony drug trafficking, we can effectively serve you. Contact either our Cincinnati, Lebanon and Oxford now by sending us an email or by calling us at 513-932-2115 today to schedule a confidential consultation with one of our attorneys.
Client Review: 5/5 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
“Ed Perry represented my son in an illegal traffic stop case. Upon hearing the facts of the case, Ed was very understanding and sympathetic. He explained the law to us and outlined the possible outcomes. Ed was able to get the charges dismissed. Ed is the consummate professional and showed he really cared about my son and this case. He is a great attorney to have on your ide when you need it!”
Paramedic Charged with Theft of Drugs (Morphine) (F4) and Illegal Processing of Drug Documents (F4); Faced Three Years in Prison, Loss of License as a Paramedic and Suspension of Driver’s License: After an inventory of the drugs kept for ambulance runs, our client was charged with stealing morphine. Following a trial, client was found NOT GUILTY.