Holding Ohio Nurses Accountable For Their Negligence
Nurses and hospital staff must provide you the care and attention necessary as your body is treated and heals. You trust that these individuals will provide the highest quality care possible. Hospitals have specific protocols and procedures to ensure that every patient is given this level of care.
At Rittgers Rittgers & Nakajima, we hold hospitals and nurses accountable for the harm caused to patients due to nursing or staff errors. These cases can be challenging to pursue without legal help, as hospital administrators go to great lengths to ward off liability claims. We will relentlessly advocate for you, finding the evidence and documentation to support your claim. We understand the immense strain that you and your family are under following these types of injuries. Our Cincinnati team will do everything within their power to recover the compensation you need.
Representing Victims Of Nursing Errors
When nurses fail to follow rules or make careless errors, the results can be devastating. If you or a loved one have been hurt due to nursing error, you can take steps to hold the responsible parties accountable and seek compensation to make the fullest recovery possible.
These errors often include:
- Failure to follow physician orders, policies and procedures
- Anesthesia or medication errors
- Failure to adequately monitor patients
- Failure to report important changes in the patient’s condition
- Failure to communicate with attending doctors and physicians
- Failure to perform proper checks and tests
- Failure to respond to patient calls
- Emergency room errors
- Improper use of restraints resulting in falls or injury
Many of these critical errors stem from a violation of hospital policy. It is the hospital’s responsibility, however, to ensure that all policies are followed.