A Knowledgeable Law Firm For Surgical Errors
Doctors, surgeons and their patients know that not every surgery is successful. Often there is a risk that complications may occur during or after procedures. However, some surgical complications can be caused by negligence. If a medical professional made a surgical error that caused unnecessary complications, they can be held responsible. Common examples of surgical complications and errors include:
- Surgeons operating on the wrong area of the body
- Performing the wrong surgery
- Performing surgery on the wrong patient
- Causing damage that was not explained to the patient before the surgery
- Performing surgery when there were other options
- Performing surgery incorrectly
If you or a loved one is suffering from severe complications from your surgery due to a doctor’s error and you want to seek compensation, contact the medical malpractice team at Rittgers & Rittgers. We have the medical and legal background to help you with your situation. Our attorneys have years of legal experience in many medical matters.
Schedule Your First Meeting
Our lawyers have represented victims and families of victims in a variety of medical malpractice cases for years. We would be honored to assist you. You can call our Ohio office now at 513-932-2115 or email us to set up your free first meeting.