Bg Ourteam Old
  1. Home
  2.  | 
  3. Business Disputes
  4.  | Landlord-Tenant Dispute

Experienced Landlord-Tenant Dispute Lawyers

When a landlord and a tenant have a dispute, it is important to reach a resolution quickly, since the two will usually have an ongoing relationship.

Our attorneys at Rittgers Rittgers & Nakajima are experienced at settling landlord-tenant disputes in much the same way that we resolve other business disputes, through our tenacious, diligent legal work. Our offices in Cincinnati, Lebanon and Oxford work closely with landlords to help them obtain their desired outcome.

We represent landlords and tenants in disputes involving:

  • Health and safety concerns
  • Breach of contract
  • Negligent security
  • Return of security deposits within 30 days of moving out
  • Signing a lease under false pretenses

We Know The Peculiarities Of Landlord-Tenant Relations In A College Town

In towns like Oxford, which have large populations of college students, we understand that the apartment rental process is a little different than the standard process. Many college students sign leases for apartments up to a year in advance to secure apartments that they really want.

Unfortunately, circumstances can change. If you are kicked out of school, decide to transfer to another college or decide that you do not want to live with a roommate anymore, you will likely want to get out of the lease, which is difficult, just like getting out of any other contract.

As skilled litigators and negotiators, our attorneys have helped many student tenants and landlords come to workable agreements that release students from leases and give landlords time to rent out the resulting vacancies.

We Represent Both Landlords And Tenants Throughout Southwestern Ohio

With our experience resolving business disputes, our attorneys can help you with your dispute, whether you are a landlord or a tenant in Butler County, Oxford County, or Mason. Contact Rittgers Rittgers & Nakajima, today at 513-496-0134 to speak to an experienced lawyer about your legal issues.