Lebanon Car Accident Lawyers
State Route 63 is a notorious corridor between Monroe and Lebanon. Lined by cornfields and power lines and filled with cracked concrete and congestion, it’s led to many accidents over the years. However, crashes can happen on any road, no matter its reputation.
At Rittgers Rittgers & Nakajima, our award-winning lawyers has the experience and skill to pursue the injury compensation you deserve to get back on your feet. They work hard for clients in Lebanon and around Warren County in all personal injury matters. Their familiarity with car crashes means that they can help you in many ways – both practically and legally – during your recovery.
Dangers On The Road In Warren County
Every road has dangers. It is an unavoidable fact. Yes, some roads have inherent problems because of they go through rugged terrain or carry a high volume of traffic, but that doesn’t make other roads without those issues perfect and safe. The most common dangers on the road are:
- Distracted drivers: A distracted driver is a threat to everyone else on the road. They make poor decisions and put many people in jeopardy.
- Congestion: As more vehicles arrive on the road, there are more chances for a lapse in judgment. In heavy traffic, it only takes one careless or reckless move to cause a massive accident.
- Commercial vehicles: Large, powerful and heavy, these vehicles can easily cause massive damage to smaller cars. They can be difficult to control, and the driver may be exhausted from the schedule.
- Inclement weather: Rain, snow, ice and heavy winds make driving hard. They can decrease visibility or – much worse – impact maneuvering in an emergency situation.
- Poor maintenance: A road with many potholes and narrow lanes makes for an inherently stressful drive. Motorcycles, especially, are in a great deal of danger on improperly maintained roads.
Whatever road you are on – whether it is a freshly paved four-lane highway or an old strip of asphalt in need of an overhaul – you need to be vigilant. But, if that vigilance is not enough and you get into an accident, our team will be there to help.
Skilled. Thorough. Respected.
We’ve built a reputation across Ohio for our attorneys’ work in car accident injuries. They will take your case and listen to what you’ve been through. Call 513-496-0134 today for a free consultation with one of our respected lawyers, or send an email to schedule your meeting.