Representing Brain Injury Survivors And Their Families Across Northern Kentucky
Traumatic brain injuries have a lifelong impact on survivors and their loved ones. At Rittgers Rittgers & Nakajima, we understand the hardships of living with a brain injury. Our legal team will work hard to help you obtain compensation that reflects the full impact of the injury.
From our office in Florence, our lawyers handle traumatic brain injury cases across northern Kentucky.
How Traumatic Brain Injuries Happen
Head and brain injuries frequently occur as a result of:
- Car accidents: The sheer force involved in a traffic accident can lead to brain injuries, among other types of catastrophic injuries. We handle brain injury cases resulting from car and truck accidents, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents and motorcycle accidents.
- Falls: Falls from heights or slip-and-falls can cause a forceful impact to the head, resulting in brain injuries. These types of accidents may be grounds for a premises liability claim.
- Medical negligence: Medical malpractice that results in oxygen deprivation to the brain can also lead to significant brain injuries. Our team knows how to handle these challenging and complex cases, enlisting the right medical experts to prove wrongdoing.
No matter how the accident happen, if someone else’s negligence was a contributing factor, we can help hold them accountable.
The Lifelong Toll Of A Brain Injury
Through a personal injury claim, you can pursue compensation for the extensive toll of a brain injury on all areas of life. We help brain injury clients seek financial recovery for:
- Medical and rehab expenses
- Future medical expenses
- Occupational therapy
- Lost income and earning capacity
- Diminished quality of life
- Loss of enjoyment in the activities you once loved
- Loss of consortium (companionship) for the spouse or children of the brain injury victim
Often, these cases take a toll on the family members, too. We often work with spouses and adult children of brain injury survivors to equip them with the financial means to care for their loved one and make up for the financial hardship resulting from the injury.
Talk To A Kentucky Lawyer About Your Brain Injury Case
Learn more about how we can help you move forward with a personal injury case. Call 859-495-1669 or send us an email to get started. We handle TBI cases in Florence, Erlanger, Boone County, Kenton County and across northern Kentucky.