Family Law Representative Cases
- Rittgers Rittgers & Nakajima has successfully handled thousands of divorce and divorce-related cases in Warren County and surrounding jurisdictions since 1979.
- Rittgers Rittgers & Nakajima made law in Jones v. Jones, 1994 WL 37477 (Ohio App. 12 Dist.), with the use of a nationally recognized actuarial expert on issues involving retirement and retirement-disability valuations.
- The firm has handled countless cases involving allegations of parental alienation, both successfully prosecuting and defending on behalf of its client.
- In a case of first impressions in Warren County, the firm successfully advanced the theory of a “reverse QDRO” in order that wife not participate in post 9/11 loss on husband’s premarital IRA interest.
- The firm successfully established the “de facto termination of marriage” (date of asset division) to be 10 years after the parties’ physical separation so as to allow wife to share in the value of a post-separation business entity.
- The firm has successfully argued under-employment at the executive level.
- On behalf of a physician-payor, the firm has prevailed in capping income at $150,000 while successfully extrapolating payors’ income to $500,000 to $1 million on behalf of payees in the SAME COURT.
- The firm has demonstrated its ability to creatively and appropriately establish child and spousal support in anticipation of future changes in income (by careful and thorough analysis of the various components of income such as bonuses, commission, etc.).
- The firm is experienced in child relocation litigation as a result of prosecuting and/or defending such requests for nearly 30 years.
- The firm routinely and successfully handles divorces involving allegations of hidden and/or misuse of funds.
- Clients routinely include divorce lawyers and/or spouses of divorce lawyers as well as other professionals and/or spouses of professionals and high-level executives and business owners.
- Firm members have the knowledge and experience to successfully isolate and value separate property interests in assets of every kind including businesses, investment portfolios, real estate, retirements, and the like.
- Fees generally range from $5,000 to $100,000.
Read Rittgers Rittgers & Nakajima Client Reviews