Get A Strong Defense For Felonies and Misdemeanor Charges
If you are not charged, but you are being investigated, you must contact an attorney immediately. Do not delay! Otherwise you will be giving up important rights.
Felonies and Misdemeanors
Have you been accused with one of the following crimes?
- Drug Crimes (drug possession, drug sales, drug trafficking, paraphernalia, meth, cocaine, Ecstasy, heroin, marijuana)
- Homicide or Murder
- Attempted Murder
- Sex Offenses (sexual battery, rape, date rape, gross sexual imposition, unlawful sexual contact with a minor)
- Aggravated Vehicular Homicide
- Internet Crimes (solicitation of a minor, child pornography, importuning, computer fraud, phishing)
- Robbery or Burglary
- Domestic Violence
- Juvenile Offenses
- White Collar Crimes (embezzlement, fraud, identity theft, money laundering)
- Traffic Violations (aggravated vehicular assault, driving under suspension, speeding)
If so, the choices you make today will impact your life tomorrow. You need to make certain that the attorney you choose to represent you has the experience and knowledge necessary to protect your rights. The law firm of Rittgers & Rittgers has over 200 years of combined legal experience defending people throughout Ohio. The attorneys at our Cincinnati, Lebanon and Oxford offices understand the steps that need to be taken to make sure your rights are protected.
Call us at 513-932-2115 to schedule an initial consultation with one of our felony and misdemeanor defense lawyers.
Our past experience includes Charles Rittgers serving in the Warren County Prosecutor’s Office. There, he learned the steps taken by the prosecution against defendants in criminal law cases. With that firsthand knowledge of the opposition, we understand how to build a solid case on your behalf, one that takes into account all of the techniques that will be used against you.